But now here she is forever, my feathered specter in a noisy stand of eucalypts, the Cassandra’s eyes of an accipter looking into my past and perhaps my future. Better than a falconer’s story. Better than a memory. Thank you, Hans. It’s amazing.
Get Posts via Email
Read Rebecca’s Memoir
- https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LLDczEUnVXr2E6JA_VNEEPdArTl_hLZyep32Z1TmGaw on Five on Falconry: John Pittman
- mir ahmed on Five on Falconry: Katherine Browne
- https://docs.google.com/document/d/13o3opFbtMwJot2bmA8DLf_SCSkD4wdsGmKD4T3nK3qg/edit on Five on Falconry: John Pittman
- homenet internet opinie on Five on Falconry: John Pittman
- d w dry herb volcano vaporizer amazon on Five on Falconry: John Pittman